• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing flash player everytime the pc is turned on.

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2013 Mar 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to reinstall flash player everytime I use the laptop. Today I turned on the laptop tried to do the usual reinstal and kept getting the message to close internet explorer. I did so but keep getting the same message over and over. How do I resolves these issues please? It is getting rather frustrating now

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 29, 2013 Mar 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew you'll stop frustrating if you install Google Chrome browser. We're in the same boat, been there first and now wishing you to enjoy your Flash movies. Remember, once in a while -- just click About Google Chrome to automatically get NEW update.  Ciao!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2013 Mar 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspect you're running into a file/folder/registry permission issue.  Please try the steps outlined in this faq:

How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines