• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player download, lack of download

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2013 Mar 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gotten messages noting I need to have adobe flash player installed to view a file, or internet access. I go through the exercise of downloading. It says it has completed successfully. I have restarted my computer several times, and I continue with the same problem. I cannot access due to needing to download Flash Player. 

My computer shows I have version 11.6.602.180. But it continues to act as if it is not loaded at all. I have read some of the other posts of the same issues, but have not found any similar root cause or anything to correct it yet. I also was unable to copy/paste anything onto this forum to show exactly what I see. I also was unable to insert a link or attachment to this forum. Maybe unrelated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2013 Mar 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

You write that you "downloaded", but did you also install it?

P.S. you can attach screenshots using the camera icon; links can be inserted using simple paste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Long delay replying. Hello Pat. I think I was finally able to get it, as the website I was attempting to access to pay bills, now allows access. If not, I will keep your email address for reference on this problem. Thanks again, Tom V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines