• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get Kobo Glo Authorized

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought new laptop and Kobo Glo.   I was successful in downloading the correct version of ADE (took some research) because have Windows 8.   Next I hooked up old kobo and downloaded library into the new computer.  When I hooked up the new Kobo Glo to digital editions I tried to authorize and I get error messages.   The one I have now is:  E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 6047:47:10000 urn:uuid:15065348-70d0-4117-bef4-1de7d2e7b71c

What can I do.  Need help please.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have too many devices associated with your ID.  The maximum is six.  Quite likely, you no longer use/need some of these that are registered.

The only thing I know to do is to contact Adobe, eg on live chat at  http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

and ask them to deauthorize all devices on your ID.

You will then need to reauthorize any you still have and use (up to 6).

Unfortunately, Adobe does not provide proper support for its DRM solution,

lack of a web interface to view and change device registration is one way that shows up.

If you need more than 6 active overall, you can try to sweet talk Adobe into giving you extra, but basically not allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines