Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash Player on to Windows 7 PC

Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only person who can't install this BS. I  mean really. WTF? What I want to do is go to bed. I need to install this software, but it keeps telling me to close IE before it can do anything. The program starts downloading and at exactly 50% it stops and tells me to close IE. How the hell do you close a program that isn't open. I have the Flash Player 11 Active X on my programs, and I can't uninstall that because it wants me to close IE first. --- IE is not open. I changed my security settings, but that does not work either. Does any one know WTF to do? When I go a site that uses Flash Player it demands that I install it, but I already have Flash Player 11 Active X installed and none of the sites recognize my computers Flash Player Active X - WTF is Flash Player Active X anyway?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am tempted to delete your post; why do you need so many expletives when asking for help?

All instances of iexplore.exe must be closed, even those running in the background,  in order to complete the installation.  Use the Task Manager's Processes tab, as every Windows user would know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines