• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trouble starting flash builder 4.6

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the splash screen shows up for a moment and then goes away, and the program never starts

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing and activating Flash Builder forum.  Scottr0302 which operating system are you using?  Do you receive any particular error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue,  The splash screen starts then it exits without throwing any error messages.

I looked at the amt3.log file and last few lines look like this

2013-03-25 08:55:20 [4648]  AMT: DoISOTagging() called more than once for the same license state! Old State = 0, New State = 0

2013-03-25 08:55:20 [4648]  AMT: ERROR: Failure Validating Product License!

2013-03-25 08:55:20 [4648]  performance: AMTValidateProductLicense took 17.774193 ms

I have a valid creative cloud subscription and all my other applications work just fine including Flashbuilder 4.7

I just dont want to lose 4.6 and design view

I have called Adobe twice and can never get through, ( Actually calling right now, so far ive been on hold for 20 minuts without a response )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, @Will_McGee, did you manage to solve the problem? I am having exatly the same problem. The application exits right after the splash screen. Previously, my flash builder freezes while saving workspace and I cannot launch flash builder ever since that happened. I have googled through all the possible solutions like deleting the .metadata folder in the workspace or change the default workspace by modifying the config files in the application folder. None of them works.

So, as a final throw of dice, I decided to install a new copy of flash builder. But still, It just does not launch! Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines