• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cftextarea

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2013 Feb 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/9.0/CFMLRef/WSc3ff6d0ea77859461172e0811cbec22c24-7afd.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2013 Feb 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone experienced issues with IE10 and CFTEXTAREA? I am finding that I have to specify cols/rows in addition to width/height, but more importantly I cannot get the HTML toolbar to display. If I click the compatibility mode button it displays as normal, so there must be an issue with IE10 not supporting some of the code used in this command.

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that I had to take the cftextarea form out of any page (in IE9) that has the head tag in it to get it to work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't understand? Every page will have a head tag in order to validate. Can you be a little more specific please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not good at all the behind-the-scenes stuff.  I just accidentally discovered that the cftextarea richtext=”true” (specifically the buttons in the cftextarea header bar) only worked on pages that didn’t have a <head> tag.  They won’t work if they are included in a page with a <head> tag either.Take out the <head> tag and see what happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Taking out the <head> tag didn't work for me. I see the problem is also addressed here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15439926/cftextarea-richtext-editor-not-working-in-ie10

but I don't understand where/how to place the AjaxOnLoad command. Can anybody help nail this down?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation