• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deauthorizing old computer

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I deauthorize an old computer that I no longer own? I had uninstalled Adobe Digital Editions, but I don't think it deauthorized.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can.

When you have used up all your authorizations (6 I think) you can contact Adobe Live Chat and they will reset all your authorizations.

You then reauthorize the devices you still use.

Unfortunately, Adobe do not support their DRM infrastructure properly so there is no web page to view and edit your authorizations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I looked everywhere for a list of all my current devices that I have authorized with no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Live Chat will NOT help with this. I just contacted them. they told me to come here. How do I de-authorize my old computer? There doesn't seem to be an option in the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. Adobe online chat are pretty useless. They say they cannot help to deauthorize my pc. Told me to look at the forums but nobody seems to know the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines