• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Edition - need help authorizing NOOK

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer - I have downloaded the ADE software and my library books are appearing in the ADE library but I cannot drag them into my nook.  The message said NO PERMISSION TO COPY THE BOOK.  HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you registered ADE the new machine with the same AdobeID as you were using on the old machine, and are presumably using on the Nook if library books used to work?

You may need to deregister whatever is currently registered on your new ADE, using ctrl-shift-D (cmd-shift-D on Mac).  Restart ADE and register with your old ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks so much - I FINALLY figured it out and am happily reading again. Neither Barnes & Noble nor Adobe were of any help to me. I ended up using an alternate email address and used hubby's name instead of mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines