• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every restart of PC Adobe Flash Player won't start??

Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ALL,

My Adobe Flash Player (AFP) latest Version for Windows always won't play whenever I restart my PC Windows-7 64bit and IE9 browser. It don't show Adobe Flash in Find Adobe Flash version page.  Everyday I have to uninstalled and reinstalled AFP many couple of times and I cannot restore back to my previous good PC date because I've installed many software application and I don't like to do all over again.

Hoping someone can help me troubleshoot this Adobe Flash player problem for I cannot let my PC always ON. My advance THANKS to the very kind person!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2013 Mar 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you are running into registry, folder, or file permission issues.  Please try the steps outlined in this FAQ to see if they help:

How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 27, 2013 Mar 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Chris for helping me but it didn't work and I followed everything to the letter and video instruction.

Just after reboot or restarted PC and I check with Adobe Find Version and the gray box is empty. I also check with IE Manage Add-ons and Adobe Shockwave Flash Object was still there and ENABLE. Actual testing of a .swf file and only white page appears with a small blue cycle and slash at upper left corner of screen.

I hope you can diagnose my real problem because I could see all 5 files are still intact in Windows/System32/Macromed/flash and the only missing is Adobe Flash Player for my Incredimail which are missing in Program files (x86)/Incredimail. YES, IncrediMail also needs this Player to function well.

Please help me again,

Rino368

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually that circle with a slash means blocked content...  It doesn't sound like this is the case, but is ActiveX Filtering being enabled on your system?

ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Chris for reminding me about ActiveX Filtering.  Thanks again because you've came back for me. I quickly click the Gear Icon > Safety > I see NOTHING were check - all of them.

IT nice Adobe alert us when something new coming up and I'll NEVER abandoned this helpful websites. I still hoping you will solve this problem of mine or until Adobe come out with new Flash version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines