• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help with device (HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5) authorisation for adobe digital editions?

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see in the attached image the activation server is not responding. I tried with another email address, same problem. Have reset password on both accounts and still doesn't work.

Windows 7

HTC Desire HD

Android 2.3.5

ade.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Request expired can happen if the time or time zone gets out of step between PC and devices.  Double-check that.

If you are in UK or Europe, maybe summer time error somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2013 Apr 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reply. No, no difference between clocks.

I am trying to use the aldiko 2.2.3 ereader app. It always says device isn't authorized. However after all my trouble last night the ADE program on my PC suddenly displayed my HTC as being authorized. Despite this, I could not get the book to open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines