Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 8 trial problem

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2013 Apr 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a trial version of Presenter8 that does not show up on the powerpoint menu. I have tried the standard fix that is published on the Adobe help page but to no avail. The menulaunch.dll does not show up on the add in list nor does it appear on the disabled add in list and when I try to add it, powerpoint tells me it is not a valid office add in. Does anyone have a solution to this? Similar problems seem to be common but I have yet to find a solution. Since this is essentially what the programme is designed to do, it's a problem isn't it?

Thanks in anticipation

Si

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure that you are installing the correct version. If you have a 64 bit version of office, install the 64 bit version of Presenter, if you have the 32 bit version of office, install the 32 bit version of Presenter.

Both versions should be available from the trial download page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but yes. They are both 64 bit editions of the softwares

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..... But you got me thinking Jorma. I have a previous version of powerpoint that is 32 bit and that works with the 32 bit version of presenter, which will do me fine, so thanks for the hint

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that something will work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources