• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fixed content IDs

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2008 Jul 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I used RoboHelp in the distant past (before it was owned by Adobe), and I have used other online help software (such as HTML Help Workshop). I'm wondering if RoboHelp supports using fixed content IDs for buttons, dialogs etc. when defining context (rather than using RoboHelp generated IDs. I don't need a step-by-step tutorial on this at this time - I just wondering if it is possible, and if a person has to have some sort of plug-in to accomplish it? Or is it just a matter of a little back-end coding?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2008 Jul 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by Fixed Content IDs. There are various methods of calling webhelp on my site, maybe one of those will give you what you need.

What is it you want to achieve?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp