• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

delete computer authorization for adobe digital editions

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2013 Apr 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new computer and therefore I should delete the authorization for my old one. How can I manage this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the old one is still up and running, start ADE on it, and hit ctrl-shift-D.  (cmd-shift-D if it was a Mac).

Otherwise, you are stuck until you run out of authorizations, at which point you can contact Abobe to have them all reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply.  I already gave the computer away - therefore I think I have to wait until the authorizations run out.

If Adobe resets  all authorizations what happens to the files I saved in ADE? Are they  deleted then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No the files stay there.  You reauthorize the device with the authorization it had before, and everything works as before on the devices you reauthorize.

You just now have more authorizations available on that ID for new devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines