Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't remember my unlock code

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern:

I need help retrieving my unlock code to access a book in my library because the email I used to set up the Adobe reader is an email I no longer use.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you remember the password you used with Adobe when you created your AdobeID, the email itself does not need to be in use to use the associated AdobeID.

You can use it (old) email and password both to register ADE and to login to the Adobe website for other services and id administration.

If you have forgotten the password you can't use the usual password recovery as that involves an email to the email address.

Try Live Chat and see if they can do anything to help.  http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

If you do once gain access to your Adobe ID you can visit https://www.adobe.com/uk/account/account-information.html#myadobeid

and add an alternative (up to date) email address for recovery reasons.

I'm not sure if you can change the main email address: there is a slot on the page above to allow that but not sure exactly what it does and how it affects existing registered devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines