• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i Stop installation popup?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2013 Apr 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Flash Player through my control panel and am still getting installation popup advising me to update my flash player. How can I stop these popups.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2013 Apr 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

Can you post a screenshot of that "installation popup"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2013 Apr 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all thank you for trying to help me.

Operating system is windows xp version 2002

Internet Explorer

Have no idea how to post screenshot

I play a lot in pogo and that is where it keeps on popping up. I updated Flash Player going through my control panel. I tried numerous times to just install the program following the prompts on the screen. However, there was a virus attached to it and numerous popups which automatically changed things such as toolbar and web browser which i didn't want to do.

Thank you again Pat for your help. Have a great day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you still get these pop-ups, see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933 how to post a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an additional problem, I deleted the outdated Flash Player and inadvertently dileted the sound portion of the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install the latest Flash Player 11.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat I updated Flash Player through the icon in the control panel. It says I have 11.7.

I don't know what else to do.

I'm also having problems with java. I have the updated java and it says I don't.

I'm in double figures in attempts for both programs.

Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without a screenshot I really do not know what your problem is.  I have posted instructions for you have to do that.

Java has nothing to do with Flash Player or any Adobe product; ask in the Sun/Oracle forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines