• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter (Trial) Video Creator - How do I "go back"?

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am attempting to edit a video I created in Adobe Presenter within the Video Creator by adding zoom, etc...  Question : How do I "take out" a zoom after I added one?  Is there a go back button?

Also, can you save different versions of the video or are you only allowed to keep one version of the video at a time?

Thank you!

Ryan

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Hi,

If you are using "Presenter 8.0", then you need to bring your playhead on top of the zoom icon on the timeline. Then hit "delete" on the keyboard. This should delete the zoom.

If you need to re-position the zoom, just bring the playhead on top of existing zoom icon (in timeline) and go to Zoom panel. Re-position the zoom position/level in the panel.

If you are using "Presenter 8.1", then there is a "delete" icon provided in the zoom panel.

Ideally only the latest version of video is saved. I

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you are using "Presenter 8.0", then you need to bring your playhead on top of the zoom icon on the timeline. Then hit "delete" on the keyboard. This should delete the zoom.

If you need to re-position the zoom, just bring the playhead on top of existing zoom icon (in timeline) and go to Zoom panel. Re-position the zoom position/level in the panel.

If you are using "Presenter 8.1", then there is a "delete" icon provided in the zoom panel.

Ideally only the latest version of video is saved. If you wish to keep different versions, you can follow a trick -

1. Go to the location of your video project.

2. Copy the project folder and paste it to create its copy. rename it as version-1 (or any other name)

3. Now open the project and continue to work on it.

Thus two different folders will give you different versions of video projects.

Hope this is useful.

regards,

mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should also see the Adobe Presenter Video Creator application in your Start menu. You can launch it independently from the Presenter add-in in PPT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2013 Apr 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorma,

Thanks.  Yes, it's a lot easier accessing the videos that way..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Good tips!! 

I was able to delete the zooms.

What about moving the moderator from the left side of the slides to the right slide or vice versa?  How do I delete that? 

Thanks again.

Ryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To move the moderator from left to right or vice-versa, you can use the blue colored buttons provided below the timeline. Please check the attached snapshot. I have marked the buttons with red arrow.

These different positions of moderator with screen are called as layouts. We provide foru layout options given by the four butons at the bottom.

To delete these layout, bring the playhead to the start of the layout and click the button of the required layout.

Also tool provies you with one level of UNDO. i.e. The last steps which you have performed can be undone using "ctrl-Z" key. Using the same key, you can redo the action. Thus "Ctrl-Z" acts like a toggle option to undo - redo the previous step.

Hope this helps.

timeline.png

Regards,

Mukul

Adobe Presenter Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This helps! Thank you.

Re: Adobe Presenter (Trial) Video Creator - How do I "go back"?

created by Mukul_Adobe<http://forums.adobe.com/people/Mukul_Adobe> in Adobe Presenter - View the full discussion<http://forums.adobe.com/message/5215168#5215168

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources