• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost serial number and can no longer use upgrade serial #

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company purchased an upgrade for Robohelp some time ago (2008).  The computer that this was installed on finally gave up and crashed so during the process of setting this back up on a new computer, Robohelp requires the serial#  for the previous version of Robohelp.  I do not have that serial# for the original but only the serial# for the upgrade. During the install, the dialogue box says I can only use the software for 30 or provide the serial number.

Is there anyway to get this serial number from Adobe?  I have the email from the purchase including order number but the email address for this purchase is no longer available so I am unable to log on to Adobe to look. 

Thanks for any help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Try to log in to Adobe.com with the account you registered the software on. Then go to My Adobe > My Products (https://www.adobe.com/account/my-products-services.html#MyProductsHeader) That page shows all serial numbers of your registered Adobe product.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Willam -

Thanks for your quick response.  Unfortunately I attempted to do this by setting up the email address listed in the upgrade order and attempting to sign in.  Because I did not know the password, I clicked the "Trouble Signing In" link and entered what I email address listed in the purchase email received by Adobe.  The respone that I received back was that the email address on file does not exist.  I do have the order#.  Is there a way to pull this information based on that?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to contact Adobe Customer Support with proof of purchase to hand. In this case I suspect you will also need proof of purchase of the full version.

If your PC died without Rh having been deactivated, you will also be dependent on only having installed it on one PC. Otherwise you may have issues with activation, again Adobe should be able to help but it is a separate issue.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please provide me the best number to do this.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Depends where in the world you live. Start here.

http://www.adobe.com/company/contact.html?promoid=JZEGC

There's a Change Region icon at the bottom of the page.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp