• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player HD?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2013 Apr 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there is something called Flash Player HD?  I was reading some news stories on MSN and got a message that I needed to download Flash Player HD to get the best results from this site.  It looked like an Adobe download, but I wasn't sure.  Anyone else seen this and is it Adobe.  I didn't see it on their web-site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 09, 2013 Apr 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest version of Flash Player (v11) supports HD quality videos.

For feature info, read http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/features.html.So downloading the latest version will help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player HD is a malware installer that is included in advertisements.

It attempts to include a toolbar and several other softwares in a nonstandard installer. The program the Original Poster listed is NOT the adobe player you've mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cant get it here don't get it( from a third party)-I left a longer comment on "Flashplayer HD-do you need it " here-as you may pick up maleware,adware etc from malicious sites-also unchecking the boxes in a manual install i still got all the unwanted programs-which really tipped me off to remove it before restarting my computer. never again downloading except here. If you have no antivirus take my word on it. If it's here (especially with the http;// prefex which confirms a secure trustable site) get it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2013 May 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, that link says the page is not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 12, 2013 May 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ms.Fit,

Sorry for the link issue. The "So" in the next line got merged with the link. The correct link is: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/features.html

With regards,

Prabhu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines