• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glossary and Dropspot Issues

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH 10 and encountered the following issues in the published webhelp.  In a dropspot in a topic there is a word that I capitalized in RH but when the published product was uploaded to the server and accessed through the application, the word was lowercase.  I also changed a word in a Glossary definition in RH, but in the finshed product on the server, the original word appears.  Has anyone encountered this issue and if so, how did you resolve it?  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not something I have seen reported.

Same problem if you access the help direct rather than through the application?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, yes.  However, after performing another "Publish", the correct information came through both locally and through the application.  This is the first time I've encountered such an anomaly, hopefully the last.

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp