• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player POP UP'S

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2013 Apr 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am and have been for some time getting a message as stated, "A website wants to open web content on this computer." the web site is identified as Adobe Flash Player, by Adobe Systems. These messages appear approximately  every 10 seconds and needless to say my computer has been comprimized to the point it is useless and stressful to operate you can only imagine how many Sons of Bitches your Company has been called .I have been looking for a way to communicate my displeasure with you'all.  I would like for you clear this problem up immediately. I have needs for my computer, hell I even now have to order my medication with it, It is bad enough being old and catastropically disabled without this Bullshit going on.   I will appreciate your immediate attention. I can be teached at (205) 491-2455.should you need more information.

Jim Rogers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim,

Thanks for writing to us with your issue mentioned fully. A similar query like your's had been answered recently in this same Flash Player forum - http://forums.adobe.com/message/5144102.

May I suggest you to please read and follow the suggestions mentioned in the above link. Hope the solution works. Else do write back with your issues.

With regards,

Prabhu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines