Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't play HTTP Stream HDL- hds-live/livepkgr

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,

I'm just turning into FMS 4.5 and would like to stream to both Flash and iOS.

I installed FMS 4.5 and streaming to the live application and its working fine.

As you already know, to deliver to both Flash and iOS, I've to use livepkgr for HTTP streaming, but, infortunately it won't play up when using of the suggested playback tool.

I've well configured Flash Media Encoder for syncronisation, rtmp://localhost/livepkgr in the FMS URL field and livestream?adbe-live-event=liveevent in the Stream text box for single HTTP streaming. When trying to play the streaming through this HTTP URL:

http://localhost:8134/hds-live/livepkgr/_definst_/liveevent/livestream.f4m

It show this message: We are having problems with playback. We apologize for the incovenience.

If I type http://localhost:8134/hds-live/livepkgr/_definst_/liveevent/livestream.f4m direct in the browser url bar to see if the file exist, here is what I got:

<manifest xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/f4m/1.0">

<id>livepkgr/events/_definst_/liveevent</id>

<streamType>live</streamType>

<duration>0</duration>

<bootstrapInfo profile="named" url="../../../streams/livepkgr/streams/_definst_/livestream/livestream.bootstrap" id="bootstrap8547"></bootstrapInfo>

<media streamId="livestream" url="../../../streams/livepkgr/streams/_definst_/livestream/livestream" bootstrapInfoId="bootstrap8547">

<metadata>

AgAKb25NZXRhRGF0YQgAAAAAAAV3aWR0aABAhAAAAAAAAAAGaGVpZ2h0AEB2gAAAAAAAAAx2aWRlb2NvZGVjaWQCAARIMjY0AAxhdWRpb2NvZGVjaWQCAAQubXAzAAphdmNwcm9maWxlAEBTQAAAAAAAAAhhdmNsZXZlbABANgAAAAAAAAAPYXVkaW9zYW1wbGVyYXRlAEDVfAAAAAAAAA1hdWRpb2NoYW5uZWxzAEAAAAAAAAAAAAl0cmFja2luZm8KAAAAAwMACXRpbWVzY2FsZQBAj0AAAAAAAAAIbGFuZ3VhZ2UCAANlbmcAAAkDAAl0aW1lc2NhbGUAQI9AAAAAAAAACGxhbmd1YWdlAgADZW5nAAAJAwAJdGltZXNjYWxlAECPQAAAAAAAAAhsYW5ndWFnZQIAA2VuZwAACQAACQ==

</metadata>

</media>

</manifest>

Please your quick help is really needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Check if you have crossdomain.xml policy file in the webroot folder of FMS root install directory. If the file is present and still you are not able to play then you can try the following steps:

• Stop the publish from Flash Media Live Encoder and disconnect from FMS.
  • Delete streams folder under <FMS_root_dir>/applications/livepkgr and .stream file under <FMS_root_dir>/applications/livepkgr/events/_definst_/liveevent folder.
  • Connect to FMS from Flash Media Live Encoder and start the publish again. An

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might check both the apache error log and fms application log to see if you have any exceptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check if you have crossdomain.xml policy file in the webroot folder of FMS root install directory. If the file is present and still you are not able to play then you can try the following steps:

• Stop the publish from Flash Media Live Encoder and disconnect from FMS.
  • Delete streams folder under <FMS_root_dir>/applications/livepkgr and .stream file under <FMS_root_dir>/applications/livepkgr/events/_definst_/liveevent folder.
  • Connect to FMS from Flash Media Live Encoder and start the publish again. And then check the playback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines