• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion renders randomly. CF, IIS, Server? Just don't know.

Enthusiast ,
Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all.  We have a ColdFusion 10 Standard Server on IIS 7.5 in Windows 2008 R2 Datacenter (Virtualized) and have been having the oddest issue that I've been opening up forum posts and support tickets and have not resolved.

In short, CF will render up the page randomly.  On 1 call, all of the page is shown.  On another, nothing.  On another, part of the page's code is generated.  I use the Web Developer Toolbar and on the full page loads, nothing shows any fault (200 and 300 codes).  But on the no or partial page load, the WDT shows ERR 101 (Connection Reset) and ERR 103 (Connection Aborted).

I have tried a myriad of things to no avail and am asking if anyone has ideas I can look into.  I know that this could be CF, IIS, the Server, how the network is setup, etc.  But I think to get to a solution, I have to start ruling things out.  I am able to remote to the server and bring up the CF Admin, request as many pages in it as I like, and it loads each time with no issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow.  Found a bug that seems to hint at the problem:  https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3494728

Problem is Adobe hasn't acknowledged a fix or workaround, but we seem to hit the same major points.  ColdFusion 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Datacenter), using a .cfm file for the 404 redirect.

I haven't used Adobe's Bugtracker, but I would hope if there was a solution or work around, that the bug would list it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation