Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

won't install

Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything to get it to install and it gives me the same problems.  At 47% it says it is corrupted from a reliable source.  I've uninstalled it and rebooted my computer and even used avg to clean my computer incase there were any registry errors or anything else which could be causing it.  My browser is firefox but i don't think it makes much of a difference cause i tried it on explorer and it still had the same problem.   EDIT: Also when I tried downloading the offline install, I get the error that it's not a valid win32 application.    Something else just to mention is that i can't do anything on here but post new topics or edit what I've already done cause if i try to click on reply or new or any of the "javascript:void(0)" buttons they don't do anything at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The offline installer should remedy the original problem you encountered.

"Not a valid win32 application" means that the download is corrupted; download it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines