• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my Design View content displays WYSIWG in RH8 in 8pt or small pixel UI

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2013 Apr 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got upgraded to Windows 7 and I can't get the RoboHelp WYSIWYG to display my topic content as set up in my css. I selected the design editor internal as my default. The html is correct -- calling my Normal style as Verdana 10pt and when I select the view option, it correctly displays. As a whole, RH is assigning to my workspace a very small pixel  to all the styles. So am I having a WYSIWG editor problem in my design view or am I having a Windows 7 problem? I've adjusted all the Windows 7 setting and it has no affect on RH8 HTML.

i don't know if this makes a difference, but my new Windows 7 machine is a laptop and the one I previously had was a tower with Windows XP and i didn't have any workspace issues with font size.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

In RoboHelp, does it change if you give focus to the editor and click View > Zoom > 100%?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick, I've got the Design view set to 100% - I tried increasing that just so i could see it but I need it to be WYSIWG. My Windows 7 screen resolution is the recommended setting and the option to make it easier to read on the screen is set to Medium 125% DPI Windows XP settings. I tried different settings for that one and it didn't affect RH. Of course adjusting the screen resolution to lower resolution helps but it's fuzzy and not a true WYSIWG.

Thanks, Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two threads running on this problem. See also http://forums.adobe.com/message/5229399#5229399

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp