Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling without cd

Jan 26, 2007 Jan 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost my micro AND the RoboHelp X5 installation cd, only remained RoboEngine and Office Pro for .NET cds. But I have all the mails I exchanged with MacroMedia during the first four months (a lot of troubles), so I have the key and activation code they sent me. So, I downloaded a trial version, but it seems the ACTIVATE option does not function. Trying Adobe support is a hard case. Anybody can help me? All my manuals depend on RoboHelp.

Joel
from the middle of the Rain Forest

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2007 Jan 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry Joel but your only chance is getting Customer Support to organise getting a new X5 CD to you. The trial version now is RH6 anyway but it is designed to operate with a specific code. It is not the same download as a full version and you cannot use it to transition from trial to full.

You could try http://www.adobe.com/actphone. That gives a list of all activation centres worldwide. Maybe they are more accessible.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp