Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank Entries in Curriculum Output?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2013 Apr 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I would like to ask a question of the group.

When I run a curriculum report to verify user completion status, I routinely end up with duplicate entries for users. The entries will omit the name, but the User ID field shows them as being a match for others.

Connect_Dups_InUserReport.png

You can see here that Debra (User ID - 1149940479) is in there as complete...but the line above her seems to be a duplicate...same thing with Chris.

The completion status, time stamp and User ID are identical.

Any Idea what I can do (other than manually deleting and scrubbing every time) to clean up the data on this report?

Thoughts??

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is 'Group' one of the fields that gets reported? If so you will get multiple lines for a single individual, one for every group they are a member of. Eliminating that field from the report, may eliminate the duplicate lines you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jorma,

Thanks for the reply...yes I do have groups as one of the filters.

Based on your suggestion, I re-ran the report...and located individuals with duplicate entries...and then checked their group memberships. As it turns out the ones I checked were all only members of the one group that I had included into the report.

As a test I re-ran the report and removed the group filter...and still got the blank lines.

Any other thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would see if there was any other field that generates duplicate fields. If that doesn't solve the problem, then I would pull the report from a different location. If you pulled the Reports section of the Course, then I would go to the Reports tab and generate the report from there and see if that made a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines