• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Music Fonts

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2007 Jan 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, hopefully someone can help me out.

I am importing MIF files into a RoboHelp HTML project with general success, but I'm having one problem. The music characters, which look fine in the WYSIWYG editor convert to a text font after compiling to FlashHelp. (The music font I am using will be installed on the user's machine).

Is there any way to prevent my music characters from converting to standard text when I compile?

Thanks for your help,
Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark,

I'm not familair with FlashHelp (perhaps you should post in the FlashHelp forum, though people don't like cross posts). However, when using an unusual font, I found that in HTMLHelp it always worked when I would add the font to baggage. Perhaps FlashHelp has a similar function - an ability to compile a font into the help itself. This was also easier than installing it on the end users machine - though I suppose you might need to do that anyway for the application.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
John,

I added the font to baggage then compiled to Microsoft HTML and it worked. However, it still doesn't work for WebHelp or FlashHelp - I'll see what the FlashHelp folks have to say.

Thanks for your help,
Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp