• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding automatic stops afer each slide in a recorded project

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2007 Jan 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project recorded as demonstration, but I want to make it stop after each slide and advance only on user action. I don't want to be adding any buttons or anything - I am content with the playback control provided by captivate. I don't see any reason creating my own secondary navigation, I just want user to use Forward and Backward buttons from Captivate Playback control to navigate between the slides - but the movie keeps playing constantly.

Please, is there an easy way how to make all slides in a project stop at end? Thank you!
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 26, 2007 Jan 26, 2007
Hi Skippi.sk and welcome to our community

The only way to accomplish this is to insert either a click box or a button on each slide. Probably the easiest way is using a click box. object. Insert it on the first slide, size and position as needed, then copy it. Then select slides two through the end and paste the object.

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Skippi.sk and welcome to our community

The only way to accomplish this is to insert either a click box or a button on each slide. Probably the easiest way is using a click box. object. Insert it on the first slide, size and position as needed, then copy it. Then select slides two through the end and paste the object.

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rick,

thank you for welcoming and thank you for your answer. I was hoping for some checkbox hidden in the settings (hear me developers?), but if that is the only way, I truly appreciate that you showed me how to do it in a least painful way. I am on it right now 🙂 Thanks - for the fast and helpful answer!

Skippi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources