Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I uninstall? Have real player want it back as my default player

Apr 12, 2013 Apr 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I uninstall? Have real player want it back as my default player!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is a browser add-on; it will not replace any executable players.

If you want to uninstall Flash Player, just uninstall it.  If you don't know how to do that, tell us your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system is windows seven ultimate. When I click on a video I wish to watch from a websight and wish to record it, normally real player shows up in the upper corner and by clicking it, it records the video and puts it into the real player library so I can watch it at will. Now when I bring up a video real player doesent show up and when I click on properties it shows flash player as the one playing the video and real player cant be brought up to record it. Maybe flash player isnt the problem but when I click properties it shows as the working player. I dont see any way to record in flash player. Open to sugestions. Thank you.

"Re: How do I uninstall? Have real player want it back as my default player"

To view the discussion, visit: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5231310#5231310

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2013 Apr 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is/was a Real Player feature; I don't know if that has been discontinued, or if it is a setting within Real Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines