Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading Library...

Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems when downloading the Adobe Digital Editions.  I had an older version of Adobe Digital Reader, so I'm updating it with this version.  I went through the installing process, but now it's stuck on Loading Library... It's been like this for about 10 hours (I let it go over night).  I've uninstalled and reinstalled, skipping the migration part, but still just saying Loading Library... I'm not sure what to do from here.  Please help.  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the application is confused between the libraries. Could you try uninstalling both the versions of ADE and then re-install just 2.0 and check if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The newer version supports multiple vendors and screen-reading, BUT has lots of bugs.

You may well find out that you are best sticking to the older version if you don't need either of those features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines