• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player stopped working

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player stopped working.  I proceeded to the Adobe web site and followed the instructions to uninstall and reload the flash program.  The download screen presents its self and nothing happens.  So I went the the download screen in the Adobe web site and started a download.  It begins to download and after checking system states the flash program is already installed with the latest version and no other options.  Where do I go next.

Larry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Provide some information; OS, browser, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 8, internet explorer Flash player did work and suddenly stopped. Thank you for your response.

Larry

Sent from Windows Mail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8 comes with Flash Player preinstalled; use Windows Update to update your Flash Player version.

See also http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines