Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfreport

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i am using cf mx 7. I have done some reading about this and not sure about the templae attribute.  I see some examples from live document with format PDF and wonder what is myreport.cfr?

<cfreport template="myreport.cfr" style="mystyle.css" format="PDF"> <cfreportParam subreport="subreport1" style="subreport1-style.css">

<cfreportParam subreport="subreport2" style="subreport2-style.css"> </cfreport>

I created the Report.xlsx at the same location where i have cfm pages with the syntax below.  Either one below still give me an error

<CFREPORT format="Excel" template="Report.xlsx" query="#myquery#"/>

OR

<CFREPORT format="Excel" template="#GetDirectoryFromPath(GetTemplatePath())#/Report.xlsx"

query="#myquery#"/>

Error:

The reportCFC file D:\Inetpub\apps\Report.xlsx does not exist, or could not be found.

any one got any advice?

Thanks

kt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Not sure if this is correct, when i go through the documentation of CFREPORT. Looks like you need to give the extn as ".cfr" and not .xlsx when using report Builder. Please check it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation