• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I uninstall Flash Player 11.7 and reinstall 11.6?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Smilebox creation will not play the music when I installed Flashplayer 11.7. I want to uninstall 11.7 and reinstall 11.6. Everytime I try 11.7 will not uninstall.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat

I tried the directions indicated and got a modal popup window with the following message.
Do you have any suggestions how to get around this?  I am trying to burn a Smilebox Slideshow DVD
for a Funeral Viewing this Thursday, April 18, 2013.  I am unable to do that until this gets fixed.

Thanks in advance for your support.

-Rolland
Adobe11.6InstallationError.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That should have worked; see this topic for a more detailed description http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1022066

If I saw this message I would try to disconnect from the Internet during the install process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines