• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PowerPoints with audio does not play in my Adobe Connect meeting.

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing issues uploading PowerPoints with audio into my Adobe Connect meetings and the audio playing correctly.  I'm using Adobe Connect 9 with the latest add-in and PowerPoint 2010.  The audio on the PowerPoint plays fine from my PC, but when I upload it into my AC meeting the audio does not play.  I've tried using MP3, Clipart, and Wav audio files in my PowerPoint and they all play from my desktop but not my Adobe Connect meeting.

TOPICS
Meetings , Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To insert audio into your presentation that will play when the deck is converted to Flash, you would need Adobe Presenter. Audio inserted in PPT is not kept when converting the slide deck from PPT to Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Jorma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no issues playing PPT slides with inserted audio, not sure why you suggested that audio is not kept. I think the issue can be related to the fact the you are either using animation or you haven't set the audio to automatically play.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It can depend on how the audio is inserted using PPT. It is commonly linked to an audio file, and when you upload the PPT to Connect the link is broken, thus the audio doesn't play. If the audio is embedded, it can play if the audio is cued with something else that is cued by Presenter, but it is not guarenteed to work, and the slide my not display for the apporpriate amount of time to play the entire audio.

If you have a method that works without using Presenter, then I'd ask that you share it so others can use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines