• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player auto update failure

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the flash player update message about once a week telling me to update the flash player. when I try to run the update at the end I get the message : "Flash Player Help / Crash when leaving browser page | Flash Player   "   this link leads me to a web page telling me how to disable the realplayer browser addon. Thing is I uninstalled Realplayer months ago. They updated their player, I tried it and found it buggy and unusable and uninstalled it that same day. I never installed a browser addon and can only assume realplayer did that in the background. realplayer does not show up in my remove programs list, I searched my registry and could find no entries, and I even did a search  of my hard drive and just found an empty "realplayer downloads" folder. I followed the procedure listed on the website I was referred to, but Realplayer plugin is not listed in my IE plugins.  I can't install your updated player because your installer "thinks" I have the plugin installed. how do I resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines