• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there anyway to get flash player for acer iconia a200 tablet

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to buy my own tablet but my husband got me one for Christmas, an acer iconia a200

The reason i wanted it was so I can do my surveys in bed without lugging my laptop in bed and to watch netflix

I cannot do my surveys because they need flash player but my tablet does not support flash player

What can i do? I did try downloading it but it would not download on my tablet since neither are compatible

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those do not work. I tried that a while back and all the archived flash players do not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2013 May 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much it worked

took me this long to try because i have been so busy and has gall bladder surgery too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines