• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unregister Ph.Elements 10

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Ph.shop 11 and will install it. I therefor want to uninstall my Ph.Shop 10 and install i on a new computer. How can i do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

If you are installing 10 on the new machine solely for the sake of installing 11, you do not need to.  You will only need the serial number from 10 to install 11 if 11 was purchased as an upgrade.

If you want to uninstall 10, there should be a deactivate option in the help menu that you should use before uninstalling.  If you have a disc for 10 you can use that to install it on the new machine.  If not, then you can download the trial version of 10 from the page linked below if you follow the Ver

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are installing 10 on the new machine solely for the sake of installing 11, you do not need to.  You will only need the serial number from 10 to install 11 if 11 was purchased as an upgrade.

If you want to uninstall 10, there should be a deactivate option in the help menu that you should use before uninstalling.  If you have a disc for 10 you can use that to install it on the new machine.  If not, then you can download the trial version of 10 from the page linked below if you follow the Very Important Instructions.  You can use your current serial number for 10 to actvate it on the new machine.

http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines