Exit

Quiz review stucks at first slide

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In Captivate 6.0

I have created a 10 random question quiz based on a 20 questions pool.

When i failed quiz it is possibile to review the quizz, if i do so, only the firs question is shown, i can't go to the next.

Thanks for your help and expertise.

Kind regards,

Vincent

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Vincent,

Did you perhaps delete the Next button? You need that button during Review. If you do not like to have it visible during the Quiz itself, it is possible to drag it under the Clear button. Normally the clear button is higher in the stack, but if you really have deleted the Next button, perhaps you'll have to delete the Clear and re-add it to restore the normal priority.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Could you please tell me what is the exact version of your Captivate?

Also what is your operating system and have you tested this on a new blank project with a new question pool?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vincent,

Did you perhaps delete the Next button? You need that button during Review. If you do not like to have it visible during the Quiz itself, it is possible to drag it under the Clear button. Normally the clear button is higher in the stack, but if you really have deleted the Next button, perhaps you'll have to delete the Clear and re-add it to restore the normal priority.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks you Lilybri and Shekthar for your answer !

This is exactly what happens, i was working on a template module create d by a colleague who had delete the Next button. When i try on a blak model i understand  the issue and find the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources