• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to configure IIS connector error ColdFusion 10

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get CF 10 installed on a Windows Server 2008 IIS 7 machine. I could not get the install to go through. Everytime I tried to bind to IIS All Sites it threw an error:

"Unable to configure IIS connector. Enable the required ISAPI options(ISAPI Extensions, ISAPI Filter, ASP.NET and CGI).

I installed as a development version and then added the serial number to see if I could trick it. It did install but when I went into the WEB SERVER CONFIGURATION tool to bind to IIS All sites, it threw the same error.

I have all the features outline in the error message installed and verified. Has anyone else had this issue. Anyone know of any fixes/workarounds. Could it be a setting in IIS that I am not aware of......any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open IIS, go to "Handler Mappings" and make sure that CGI-exe is enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CGI-exe was not enabled....I did enable it and restarted the web server...IIS...but I still cannot run the WEB SERVER CONFIGURATION tool to add the IIS websites.......thanks but I have no clue what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation