• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Enable Adobe

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded my Adobe plugin in Mozilla, but now can't enable it - can anyone help? Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly means "can't"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After recently updating my Mozilla, it now won't allow my older version of Adobe flash to work, so I've tried to update to a newer version of Adobe. Been having nothing but problems getting it to download. Thought I finally did it, but when I look at my plugin options, I see it's not active. When I hit the ENABLE option, nothing happens. Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After recently rebooting, now shows my current version of Adobe Acrobat is 11.0.2.0.  But whenever I try to view a file, like youtube, system tells me my "plugin is vulnerable and needs to be updated".  When I view my Mozilla status for plugins, it tells me that that version (updated in Feb 2013) is okay.  What's going on??  Where do I go now to fix this??  I'm not a real computer buff.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines