• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player "Failed to initialize" Problem

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running XP Pro SP3 on a Dell Dimension 4550 desktop, I cannot get Adobe flash player to install and cannot view a video in any of the browsers. I tried the usual steps, download the Flash player uninstaller, uninstall, remove all files from the FLASH folder e.t.c and doesn't work,, any fixes please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it to work by installing version 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact problem with anotehr pc but can't remember where the person linked me to the version 10, can anyone direct me to it please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact problem with anotehr pc but can't remember where the person linked me to the version 10, can anyone direct me to it please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to install the latest Flash Player 11.7 if you download and run the offline installer(s) from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... (under the heading Progress bar hangs...).

If you rather install version 10.x you can find it on the archive page http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

had problem for a long time. clicked on download, clicked install, got "help" page. Solved the problem.....simply put, turn off your pop up blocker.

when I clicked on the install button, just briefly a "allow" pop up would appear and just as fast as it did, it disappeared. Couldn't figure it out, if it was

coming up and disappearing, surely it wasn't the pop up blocker. But just as a test, I turned it off. ......

Worked perfectly,.....downloaded......done.

Hope this helps someone else, I'm windows, IE8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines