• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After the latest version of Adobe flash player was installed, movies and tv shows will not play, and

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest version of Adobe Flash Player was installed,  movies and tv shows  will not run, and most of the news videos will not play. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but that does not help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & web browser?

What exactly means "will not run" and "will not play"??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have windows (crap) seven and internet explorer.  When I try to access movies or tv shows, I'm always asked to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.  When I check the programs list, it indicates that Adobe Flash Player Active X is installed.  I have uninstalled adobe and reinstalled it several times.  Do you suppose this is a virus, and I need to redo the hard drive completely?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines