• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Garbled audio on publish --what can I do?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I get the standard answers that I've read in other posts: 1) I am working on the latest patch, 2) I imported .wav files (vs. .mp3s), 3) I can export the audio from the library and it sounds fine, 4) I have started in admin mode.

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Publish to? Slide audio, background audio, object audio? If it is slide audio, did you try to have the audio clip starting little bit after the start of the slide and ending bit before end of slide (sorry, that is one of the standard answers )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, i knew i was forgetting some helpful detail...  All of the audio is slide audio.  Yup, I tried that.  I've worked a lot with Presenter in the past and I've learned that trick.  This is garbled throughout the 200+ slide demo.  I did discover the fix, however.  Maybe this will help others: I had checked the box indicating that I wanted the audio mixed to a mono channel when published (I thought it would make for smaller file size).  That was the issue.  When I removed the check, the audio problem went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2013 Apr 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting, although I find this strange. But of course for VO I always start with mono, never create stereo.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources