• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have downloaded flash player many time will not complete download.

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to download many, many, times to download the latest version of your flash player!!!  I have called geek squad to help me fix the problem.  It still has not been resolved.  I have visited you trouble shooting sites and followed all steps explained and still will not complete download.  I have deleted all flash on my computer and tried to down load and it starts to go through the steps and completes the download but does not complete instillation.  When I try to play a game it tells me that I have to download the new version.  I am getting very frustrated!!!!  When I look in my programs the icon is not complete, and when I uninstall the program it says that there was an error in the installation and download not complete.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My problem is a little different. 

Yesterday, I received a notice to download an update to flash player.  I did so, but it was just as Microsoft Word started up.  The installation took forever and eventually I received a message to the effect the installation was incomplete.

I also discovered a new user account had been created on my computer.  Its name is 'bimvhcba'. Inside the account is a Windows-free zone -- basically a black screen.  I deleted the account through control panel and rebooted.  I do not seem to be able to rid my computer of this account.

My computer is a laptop running Windows Vista with Chrome as the default browser.  Through this site, I checked to see what version of Flash Player was running on my computer.  It is the most recent one.

I have run comprehensive virusscans and spyware scans.  No malware turns up.

I'm baffled. Any suggestions you have would be welcome.

Message was edited by: Abagtha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines