• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash will not install

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tried 6 or so times today to download Adobe Flash. Shows as complete but will not function. Did the internet options tool and computer would not except because of Https. Shows download on program page but not showing any megabyte storage used.  Any Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & browser?

What exactly means "not function"?

Ithica socks wrote:

computer would not except because of Https.

I perfectly don't understand what you mean by that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess I should be more clear.  I'm Vista and I suppose I'm Internet explorer right? In my trying to download Flash everything workd fine as far as the downloading went but after the down load computer still said I needed to download Adobe. I went to Control Panel in my computer and it show as being downloaded with the icon yet no properties or memory usage on the computer. When I tried to play a news item screen said I had to install.  I looked through some of the help stuff and found I had to uninstall anything Adobe so I did. No help. Any ideas? Thanks.According to the help guide I went to internet options tools and followed the instructions but my computer blocked because the Adobe only provided http not https as my computer required. I feel uncomfortable making system changes that I may not be able to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines