• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install again After Effect CS6.

Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently uninstalled "After Effects CS6" because I had some problems (crash..). When I tried to uninstall it ... Impossible. So I had to remove it with software. Now, I would like to install it again, but impossible. I tried everything. My computer is widely used powerful after effect.

When I try to install it crash 2% and tells me a fatal error: "FATAL: Payload 'Camera Profiles Installer_7.1_AdobeCameraRawProfile7.0All 7.0.0.103 {9FC6805B-9FD9-410A-A620-51D58644999D} information not found in Media_db. "

A solution?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Adobe Suite Cleaner. Download the app. Run it. Run the installer again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2013 Apr 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, but I have already tried. It did not work.

I do not know how to really make more. it's been one month that I try to solve this problem. I have no solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manually delete the media.db in the Installers/ OOBE folders:

Important Directories

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, I think it's a start. In fact, when I delete the file, the message during installation: a file is missing. So I delete a second media.db file. And then he told me the software is counterfeit. Did I delete the wrong file, what is the exact location?

PS: I want to install the trial version.

Again thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I found the solution alone. Just simply delete all files named Adobe located everywhere, and restarted the install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines