• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Flash Player be installed on an external hard drive?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this game I am trying to install on an external hard drive that requires Flash Player and even though it is installed on my computer the game keeps popping up with Flash Player is required for this install. Would you like to install it now? Is there any way to install Flash Player on my external or get the game's installer to recognize it being on the hard drive. I don't want to install the game to my computer. Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2013 Apr 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 7. Sorry I didn't post it originally. The external is a 1TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex with 917GB free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is installed on the Windows system32 and syswo64 folders; it cannot be installed anywhere else.

What does that game require: the ActiveX control, or the plugin?  If in doubt, install both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I accidentally intalled my flash player program on my external  hard disk. I try to Uninstall, and pull out my hard disk. Then reinstall.  The flash player doesn't  work on my clomputer without the external  hard disk. I'm  using Window 10. Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines