• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest flash player all i get is "Blocked plugin" WTF??? Downloaded many times!!!

Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so F*&^ing frustrated with adobe flash player, NEVER had this problem until update 2 days ago, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM???

I have spent hours upob hours trying everything suggested online NOTHING FIXES MY ISSUE, WTF ADOBE!!!

Downloaded MANY MANY times, i wish there was another flash player!!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2013 Apr 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watch your language, creep!  If you want help, provide some information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pat Willener, You don't like my language!, Well i don't like not being able to watch any videos, Youtube AT ALL!! because Adobe latest update has "Blocked Plug-in" and DOES NOT WORK !!! I have spent the last three days trying to fix a problem i shouldn't have to!!! And considering the number of people that are having issues WITHOUT getting any help, i'm not the only one that is beyond frustrated, i am absolutely infuriated.I did provide All the info and what the issue was, but have yet to have a single suggestion on how to rectify a problem that adobe created!!!So here is the info Pat, Mac 10.6.8, Safari 5.1.9, was required to update 3 days ago, now i cannot watch ANY Youtube videos. "Blocked Plug-in"I have installed uninstalled many times, still nothing works, tried EVERYTHING suggested and nothing works. If you can provide a solution i would be welcome to your input. Respectfully, RJ

[removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Blocked plugin" is not something that is issued by Flash Player, but by your browser.  Your browser does not recognize Flash Player as the latest version, thus it is blocking it as not secure.  Bring the issue up with Apple!

And please stop hijacking other peoples' topics with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines