• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will CF10 support Windows Server 2012?

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2013 Mar 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This year? when?

I only waiting that to migrate my webservers to Win 2012.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installers for Windows 8 and Windows 2012 are already on ColdFusion 10 product downloads page and Adobe store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious because CF10 download page looks to be the same installer ColdFusion_10_WWEJ_win64.exe as does not officially support Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012?

Refer:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?loc=en%5Fgb&product=coldfusion

Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 are not listed as supported system requirements here:

http://www.adobe.com/au/products/coldfusion-standard/tech-specs.html

Is there another link to find the CF10 installer that supports Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012?

Regards, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I just D/Led the Win 64-bit version from the download page, and it's def a different file from my other version of the same D/Led in May last year. Still: given the recent shennanigans with the CF9 CHFs, this could mean anything.

I don't have either Win 8 or 2012 to try it out.  And there's been no announcement of this release (which, surely, would be rather significant news?)

What's going on here?

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beg my pardon the newly downloaded CF10 win 64 bit is different. Installed OK on Windows 2012. CF10admin Information says:

Capture.JPG

So it installs with Java 1.7.0_15 rather than 1.6.0_29. Perhaps a blog entry to say there is a new installer and Windows 2012 is supported  would be good?

Regards, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi carl type 3,

Here is the link to the blog http://blogs.coldfusion.com/post.cfm/new-platform-support-for-coldfusion-10-and-coldfusion-builder-2....

The latest ColdFusion 10 windows installers includes Support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, IIS8, JRE 1.7 Update 15 and ColdFusion 10 Mandatory Update.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Anit, Seems I might have been too quick trying new Cf10 installer before the various threads were posted. Good work. Regards, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I alreay intalled it on WIn Server 2012 and it intallaled perfectly and works.

System Information
Server Details
Server ProductColdFusion
VersionColdFusion 10,283922
Tomcat Version7.0.23.0
EditionEnterprise (Trial)
Serial Number
Operating SystemWindows Server 2012
OS Version6.2
Adobe Driver Version4.1 (Build 0001)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation