• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download of latest arrives, can't install

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't install the latest version, after it arrives, click to run file it stops. Running Windows Vista [SP2] using Mozilla Firefox.  Keep getting this:

" Microsoft Windows
Adobe Flash Player 11.7 r700 has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
Close program "

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens during the install?  Try the offline installer(s) from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During the install, I get the do you want to run this file, then nothing. No boxes pop up. Then this error message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just done the install from above, went all the way thru. Rebooted, only to find the same error message. Checked the " what version do I have" nothing showing at all! Just a gap where movie should show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using Firefox, do I still need to check? have removed 11, and downloaded 10.3  this is working at the  moment, no pop up errors every 10secs [so far]  I hope it lasts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines